Welcome to CSMP
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve selected this location and now you need to choose a hotel. 10 years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the face-to-face advice you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to pick and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel websites.
But how do you sift through the fantastic options available? And more notably, do you actually rely on the photos and descriptions of the hotels that they have awarded themselves with the inspiration of getting bookings?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise caution. They are typically prejudiced, often out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the features that are important to the customer are important to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you check out, the more you notice how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased guests who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be shocked to discover that hotels often post their own glowing reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is actually crucial to you when selecting a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that offers current, independent, impartial information that really matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, near the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided along with some type of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or standard furnishings, local design or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you know of the alternatives readily available.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a vital part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or casual. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always thoroughly consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider crucial. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of cigarette smoking or non-smoking spaces, etc
. These things actually do matter and any decent hotel directory site should provide you this sort of advice on bed rooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the typical alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more important to the family traveler than the business traveler. You should find out just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth looking for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For the business traveler wishing to escape children, this is obviously extremely pertinent too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a detailed analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, health club, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely crucial to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site inspection team should have checked out the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to discuss the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!