Welcome to CC Backpack
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this location and now you need to choose a hotel. 10 years back, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the in person guidance you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the amazing options on offer? And more notably, do you really rely on the photographs and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the inspiration of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise care. They are often prejudiced, sometimes out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the functions that are important to the customer are important to you? Then there’s the issue of the customer’s inspiration. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have delighted visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels sometimes post their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is really essential to you when choosing a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory that provides current, independent, unbiased information that truly matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near to the theme park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any good directory should offer a location map of the hotel and its environs. There should be distance charts to the airport offered in addition to some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local design or international, formal or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory should let you understand of the choices offered.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are wise or casual. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider essential. The hotel directory should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary facilities, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking rooms, etc
. These things really do matter and any good hotel directory should give you this sort of guidance on bed rooms – not just the number of rooms which is the usual alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the family traveler than the business traveler. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For the business traveler wishing to leave children, this is obviously extremely relevant too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a detailed analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, fitness center, sauna – in addition to details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely important to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory evaluation team should have checked out the hotel in question on a regular basis, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are really in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you should not find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!